AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

teste tessste!
Le Deal du moment : -26%
Bosch BBS8214 Aspirateur Balai Multifonction sans fil ...
Voir le deal
249.99 €

Partagez

(en cours) les fiches

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Auteur
(en cours) les fiches Empty
MessageSujet: (en cours) les fiches   (en cours) les fiches EmptyVen 20 Juin - 22:43

nom
prénom
surnom
statut
nationalité
groupe
orientation sexuelle
ici depuis
w/ avatar
plus grand défaut
plus grande qualité
DRIZZLE MORTIMER
CHARLES-GAUTHIER
Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.  
citation qui rentre ici petit poney
PRÉNOM/PSEUDO : écrire iciÂGE : écrire ici.PAYS/RÉGION : écrire iciCOMMENT AS-TU DÉCOUVERT LE FORUM ? : écrire iciQU'EN PENSES-TU ? : écrire ici.CRÉDITS : écrire ici.UN DERNIER MOT POUR LA FIN : écrire ici. EXEMPLE DE RP:
Spoiler:

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
(en cours) les fiches Empty
MessageSujet: Re: (en cours) les fiches   (en cours) les fiches EmptyLun 23 Juin - 23:19
citation qui rentre ici petit poney

Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone. [/size]

Code:
<center><div class="autour"><div class=barre><div class="nom">[size=20]citation qui rentre ici petit poney[/size]</div></div>
<blockquote><div style="text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; line-height: 9pt;">
Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone.Where did you go? Where did you go, my mistery. You left me alone. You left me to drown in misery I can't feel no pain, I can't feel nothing but memories. So Where are you now? Why would you want to leave me to. Go sleep in the clouds and dream still shine and down on me. And pieces underneath. Cause half of me is gone, half of me is gone. [/size]</blockquote>

</div></blockquote>
</div></div></center>
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

(en cours) les fiches

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1